- Study Materials Library
- Further Resources
Original Guidelines of ACIM for its Founders and Students
Here are the original Guidelines given by Jesus to Helen Schucman and Bill Thetford for the overall use of A Course in Miracles (ACIM) in the world. These Guidelines are still very helpful and practical today.
1. ACIM was copyrighted when it was first published in the 1970s in order to keep its thought-system intact during the first 3 decades of its birth and distribution to the world.
2. Only Jesus & the Holy Spirit can reveal the meaning of the Course to the student's mind. Only God knows the readiness of the student to receive this revelation.
3. ACIM was only to be published by those who devoted their lives to its guardianship.
4. ACIM has and will make its own way around the world. Freely you have received, now freely give.
5. Free copies of ACIM were to be provided to those people who could not afford the cost of the Course. This function was originally the responsibility of the publisher, and now is up to everyone who hears and Answers the Call. ACIM is now offered freely on the Internet for those who wish to read and/or print a copy of the book for their study and use.
6. Revenues and donations are always to be used for sharing and extending the Course with the world and experiencing the Inner Peace of the Kingdom of Heaven within.
Home | About this Website
| Study Materials | Contact | Donate | Resources - Order