The teachings of A Course in Miracles are reflected in the ideas of this website and therefore it may be
Privacy in this world seems to be a highly valued concept. Private thoughts,
which are defined as any thought that has anything to do with being a person
in this world, are ultimately attack thoughts because they deny Christ as one's
true Identity. Where there is a thought of personhood, there is always something
to defend. A Course in Miracles and the teachings here aim at the undoing of
the belief in defense and also aim at withdrawing the belief in the 'private
thoughts' of personhood. When there are no private thoughts, there is nothing
to defend, being identified with Christ instead of a 'person'.
However, Guidance of the use of all symbols including (names, addresses, email,
credit cards) should always be given to the Holy Spirit. Therefore, the following
information about what happens to those symbols is provided here below for your
The Information We Collect and How It’s Used
- No information is actively collected and used from our websites unless you order something from us directly, sign-up/register (i.e., for a newsletter, online program, etc.) or make a donation.
- However, like many site operators, we collect information ("log data") that your browser sends whenever you visit our site. This log data may include information such as your computer's Internet Protocol ("IP") address, browser type, browser version, and other statistics. In addition, we may use third party services such as Google Analytics that collect, monitor and analyze this data. We are committed to using this data in a respectful way (see following section, "Safeguarding Your Information").
Safeguarding Your Information
- We will limit the collection and use of your information to the minimum required to deliver our services to you, and to administer our business.
- We will permit only authorized personnel, who are trained in the proper handling of client information, to have access to that information.
- We will not give any of your information, including your email address, to a third party.
- Occasionally, emails are posted on our mailing list. Counseling emails that involve identifying information will have names removed when they are shared as open communications for the purpose of extending the blessings of healing. Although the goal is to be unconcerned with personal identification and association with ego-thinking, we honor the trust that is required to initially expose ego thoughts and feelings. So in this sense, “privacy” is respected.
- If you don’t want your email to be posted on a mailing list, just let us know and that request will be honored.
- Finally, we never use or share the personally identifiable information provided to us online in ways unrelated to the ones described above without also providing you an opportunity to opt out or otherwise prohibit such unrelated uses, except as may be required by law.
- We never collect or maintain information on our website from those we actually know are under 13 years of age. If you are a parent or guardian of a child who is interested in exploring these materials, it could offer a beautiful opportunity to explore the materials with them, with the intention of healing the mind and as a symbol of the Holy Relationship.
- If you spot any material on any of our blogs, mailing lists, or websites that seems of questionable content, please bring it to our attention. We will take the necessary steps to correct it if need be.
How You Can Access or Correct Your Information
California "Do Not Track" Disclosure
- At this time we do not recognize automated browser signals regarding tracking mechanisms, which may include ‘do not track’ instructions.
Last Updated: June 5, 2016